Saturday, December 1, 2012

White Chocolate Gingerbread Latte

Hello my fellow classmates,

It's December already, and it's supposed to be cold... -.- yeah...
Since the semester it's almost over, I've been going to Starbucks to do homework and stuff.  Something you need to know about me is that I looooooooove COFFEE..
I love love love it.
However, I don't really think Starbucks makes good coffee, I still don't know why they are so popular, I've tasted better, waaaaaayyyy better, Starbucks is... blah!
Anywho, one of their popular Christmas drinks is the Gingerbread Latte.
Well, today I'm going to tell you how to make your own

WHITE CHOCOLATE GINGERBREAD LATTE ;)

It will taste better than Starbucks ;)

What you need:

1 cup strong brewed coffee
· ½ cup milk· 5 tablespoons DCD Spiced White Sipping Chocolate· 2 dollops whipped cream· 1 tablespoon DCD Chardonnay Caramel Sauce, for drizzling Liquid Refreshments

Directions:

1. Pour coffee and milk into a microwaveable container and heat in the microwave until warm. Stir in Sipping Chocolate until completely melted and smooth.
2. Pour into 2 coffee mugs. Dollop with whipped cream, and drizzle with Caramel Sauce.

...AND...


ENJOY!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment