Sunday, October 21, 2012

Brownies in a mug!!

Well hello everybody!!
I haven't blogged for a while, so I gotta step up my game!
So, I don't know If I have mentioned it before but I l.o.v.e. Pinterest!!  I have gotten most of my recipes from this awesome website.. If you haven't heard of Pinterest... get an account like right NOW!
Anywho, one of the recipes I tried I got it from this same website and they are...

drumroll....

BROWNIES IN A MUG!

'pa la dieta..

Ok, so you will need:


  • 1/4 of sugar
  • 1/4 of flour
  • 2 tbsp of cocoa
  • pinch of salt
  • 2 tbsp of olive oil
  • 3 tbsp of water
  • ice-cream (optional)
  • And of course, your favorite mug (:
First, get your mug add all dry ingredients such as the sugar, flour, cocoa and salt.  Mix them a bit.  Then add the olive oil and water.  Mix it until it's very consistent.  Beat it.  Beat it hard.  Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes.  No more.  No less.  Be careful with your mug because it's HOT!  Add a scoop of your favorite ice-cream!  You can useFrozen Yogurt which is supposed to be low fat -.-

And there it is, your brownies in a mug!!!

ENJOY<3 div="div">

I did not take this photo.


Love, 




No comments:

Post a Comment