Monday, October 1, 2012

Strawberries and creme protein crepes


Hello ya'll!! I haven't been posting in a while.. but I'm back!  
This time, I decided to do a non-fat recipe because I know that my friend Ale is on a diet and I don't really want to to a stumbling rock for her :P ha.
Anywho, both of my parents work out and lift weights, my dad drinks a protein shake every morning after he comes back from the gym, so I decided to try this recipe and my daddy actually liked it :')  
Ok, let's start!!

You will need:

  • 1 scoop of Vanilla Whey protein powder
  • 3 tbsp egg beaters
  • 1/4 water
  • 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup chopped  strawberries and bananas
  • Nutella ;)  [optional]
  1. Combine the protein powder, egg beaters, and water in a small bowl with a whisk.  Whisk until no clumps remain.
  2. Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and spray generously with spray oil.
  3. Pour 1/3 of crepe batter in the pan and swirl it around and spread it evenly around the pan.
  4. Lift the edges with a rubber spatula.  Once the button has turned golden-brown, carefully flip it over and let it cook for another 30 seconds.  Transfer it to a plate.  Repeat steps 1 to 3 for the remaining of the batter.
  5. Evenly spread the Greek Yogurt or nutella inside the center of the crepes and top with strawberries and bananas.  Fold both edges together to form a crepe.
  6. ENJOY!! <3 li="li">
This is the picture of MY crepe :) I decided to use Nutella instead of yogurt cause I'm cool like that :P

And this is the picture of how the crepe is supposed to look -.-


Don't judge my crepe!!!!!
I hope you try this recipe :))

Much love, 





No comments:

Post a Comment