Thursday, October 25, 2012

Healthy Breakfast! (:

Hello everybody,

So lately I've noticed that I've been gaining weight :( and it's freaking me out.  The thing is that I eat too much sweets.  I love cupcakes and any type of pastries (as you all probably know by now).
Therefore, I am trying to cut back on the bad sugars and eat more "good sugars".
Maybe you should ignore me, I don't know what I'm saying -.-
Anywho!!
The only thing I always have for breakfast is a dumb protein shake that my mom always makes for herself.   It's the only thing that I eat for breakfast because I don't really have time to eat in the morning because I always wake up late and take a long time to get my stuff ready for the day.
I got bored of having the same protein shake every morning and decided to change my diet a bit, so I tried this delicious recipe that I got from Pinterest :)

Oatmeal with Strawberries :)

Ok let's do this:

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup Quaker Oats
  • 1 cup water
  • Strawberry slices (as many as you want!)
  • Chocolate chips (optional)
  • Honey (as much as you want!)
ok, in your microwave heat the oats and water for about 2-3 minutes.  Add as much honey as you'd like, if you don't like honey then Stevia is a good choice, it's a sweetener that doesn't get you fat! :D ha.
Add your strawberries and chocolate chips and...

ENJOY!!!


LOVE, 




No comments:

Post a Comment